Saturday, February 7, 2015

Back again (again!)

So once again, I'm posting after having neglected this poor thing for... a very long time, let's say. Too long. One of my resolutions for the new year (inasmuch as I have any) is to actually try and update this semi-regularly, just so that I can have some consistency.

In writing-related news, Seventh is through edits and onto the proofing/galley stage. I've got an (incredible!) cover and I'm very excited to see it come out. I'll updated about that again once it gets a little closer to the actual release date.

Right now, I'm working on finishing up a couple things, and in the middle of a couple other things. My Nano project was a bit of a mess-- I like the core idea a lot, but I went into it without any solid plot and it shows-- so I'm letting it rest for a while and will, ideally, return to it later. I'm almost, almost finished with both Conflict Management and Glove of Satin, Glove of Bone, so with any luck those will be ready to go quite soon. We'll see.

Tomorrow (or in the next few days, at least) I'm going to post a couple sketches I drew of characters in one of my other, untitled WIPs, just to liven things up a little. My poor, boring, forgotten blog... One day you'll be a swan. Probably. Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment